Tyler at the 2010 Winter Paralympics
- Travel & Landscapes
- Fashion & Portraiture
- Music & Concerts
- Conferences & Other Events
Tyler Ingram started learning about photography from a young age of 12 in the suburbs of Vancouver. The first experience with a manual camera was when his grandfather let him borrow an old 35mm film Pentax SLR on a field trip to Pitt Polder in Pitt Meadows and ever since then he has been a shutter bug.
Acquiring his first digital camera years after that (some sub-megapixel camera), he has had a great drive and passion for capturing the world around him digitally. Wanting to be able to control what his camera captures, Tyler upgraded to his first digital SLR, the Canon XSi. Diving into the world of higher-end camera equipment has allowed Tyler to increase his skill and experience in the photography industry.
Currently, Tyler is a Vancouver based Photographer who loves to photograph everything around him.
Examples of Photography
Examples of Tyler’s Photography: Photography by Tyler Ingram.
He also shares many of his photos on his publicly accessible Flickr Photostream.
Media Accredited Events
Tyler also has also attended many Professional Sporting events as an Accredited Photographer. Here is a list of some of the events he has attended and photographed.
- LG FIS Snowboard World Cup 2009 at Cypress Mountain
- Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival 2009 (WSSF)
- Hockey Canada Cup – Women’s Hockey 2009
- Vancouver 2010 Winter Paralympic Games (Downhill, Super-G, Ice Sledge Hockey)
- Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival 2010
One common goal among photographers is to be published. Seeing your photographic talents in newspapers, magazines or books is a great experience when it happens. The following are some published works that Tyler has been a part of.
- Off The Chain: Insider’s History of Snowboarding – 1 Photo, Page 112
- Canada Heritage Magazine – 1 Photo, Vol XII #4